Thu, 23 September 2021
[This episode was originally posted in April of 2018]
In the Fly Box this week we have the following tips and questions: · A tip from a listener on how to carry long pre-rigged fly assemblies
· A question about what fly to fish along with a streamer when swinging for spring trout
· A question on tips for spotting bonefish
· How should I fish the tails of pools?
· A listener tip on how to keep your hands warm when fishing
· Flashy vs. non-flashy nymphs and where to put them in your nymph rig
· A question about why fish get picky after catching a bunch of them from the same run
· Why do trout take dry flies when I don’t see any rising?
· Tips for avoiding spawning rainbow redds
Direct download: The_Art_of_Spotting_Trout_with_Amelia_Jensen_1.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 2:48pm EDT